There is ample opportunity to explore and play any time of year in Williams Lake. The area offers world-class mountain biking, along with plenty of hiking, golfing, and camping in the summer. The areas surrounding Williams Lake offer a large selection of places to explore. There are hundreds of lakes that are perfect for fishing and lake recreation. Williams Lake also hosts the annual Williams Lake Stampede where thousands of fans are drawn in to watch competitors from Canada and the United States. In the winter, residents and visitors can take advantage of activities that include cross-country and downhill skiing, snow shoeing, and curling.
Take a tour through the websites listed below and explore all the recreational activities available right in your new back yard!
- Cariboo Memorial Recreation Complex
- HelloBC Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
- Land Without Limits
- Ride the Cariboo
- Williams Lake Golf and Tennis Club
- Golf Courses – Coyote Rock
- Central Cariboo Regional District
- 100 Things to do in Williams Lake
- Williams Lake and District Chamber of Commerce
- Total Ice Training Centre