Setting Up Services

Cell Phone Service

Probably one of the first things you will need to set up is your cell phone service.  There are different service providers in each of our communities and several places where you can find cell phones, chargers, and whatever else you may need for your device. Authorized dealers can also provide you options for cell phone plans and SIM card information. Here’s a great article on cell phones when relocating:

Williams Lake

100 Mile House

Home Services

Whether you are renting a home or have purchased your own, utilities and services may need to be put in your name for usage and billing. Below is a list of providers for home services which include heat, hydro, phone, internet and TV in both the Williams Lake and 100 Mile House area.

BC Hydro (Electricity) - or call 1-800-BCHYDRO

Fortis BC (Natural Gas and Electricity) 1-888-224-2710

Telus (Phone, Internet and TV services)  1-888-811-2323

Bell (Phone, Internet and TV services) 1-866-301-1942