After you have arrived to our community, there are a variety of services available to assist you and/or your family in finding employment.
- Service Canada
- Provides a single point of access to a wide range of Government of Canada programs online, by phone, by mail, and in person. Self-help or staff-assisted services are offered at Service Canada Centres. For more information on what services are available click here or call 1-800-926-9105
- Employment Services – Williams Lake
- 79 4th Avenue South Williams Lake
- Employment Services – 100 Mile House
- 300 South Highway 97
- WorkBC Employment Services have Centres in Williams Lake and 100 Mile House. they are there to assist you with your job search, training needs, and labour market information.
- Work BC Employment Services Centre – Williams Lake BC
- Work BC Employment & Immigration Services – 100 Mile House
- The employment standards guide
The Employment Standards Guide contains general information about employment standards in British Columbia.